Having a currently planner printable within my planner is a total must. It’s one of my favorite pages to fill out each month. It forces me to take the time to reflect on how things are going currently, allows me to set goals for myself, and acts as a time capsule by collecting all of my current favorite things.
- Letter Size
- Classic Size
- JPG Files
- PDF Files
Currently Planner Printable Pages
For the currently pages, I have created three different options. In addition to the currently page I created, you have one that has no titles but still has the currently section. The second has no titles and no currently subheadings. This is so that you can modify the page to meet your needs.
If you prefer a fauxbonichi size planner, this page is based on my currently fauxbonichi page.
More Files to Create your Own Planner
If you’re looking for more files to make your own planner or customize the one you have, I have everything you need here on Mom Envy. You can print everything you need to make your own planner. Here is what’s available:
- How to Make Your Own DIY Planner
- Planner Dividers
- Weekly + Daily planner inserts
- Yearly Habit Tracker
- General Habit Tracker
- Planner Covers
- Or… one of the other over 200 free planner printables on my site!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate for the HP ink program. Click here to read more.
- Simply click the “Click me to Download” image below to get to the paged where the file is located. You’ll need the members-only password to download the file (subscribe here).
- My favorite paper for planner pages and inserts is this paper.
- I know, ink can get expensive, so invest the HP Ink Program! You can save SO much money. Click here to learn more and use my referral and earn 1 free month!
Have a differently sized planner or a traveler’s notebook? No worries! You can print the letter size calendar for any size planner. You can read the full directions on how to resize planner printables here (including videos).
Copyright MOM ENVY 2020. Files may be used for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. Files may not be directly shared within Facebook groups, on websites, or in any other way. A link to the web page to download the files may be shared as well as one photo. The file may not be printed and then sold (including local yard sale sites and groups or at local craft fairs). The images may not be used in any way other than to share with a link to the original web page.